Onsdag 24 april 2024 vecka 17
Forum
Kategori: Dator och internet

Lucky me

Lucky me

Vad sägs om detta!

äntligen kan jag sluta förvärvsarbeta! ...eller?

(P.S) detta kom först som ett SMS.... jag svarade per hotmail, bara för att se exakt VAD de vill ha av mig. kontonr,kortnummer el dyl..

Men jag kan tänka mig att många verkligen tror på det!
..dessvärre.... verkar något på Internet för bra att vara sant, ÄR det nog så också. den sanningen håller än...

THE NETHERLANDS MOBILE PROMO
GAMING HOUSE
PALEISTRAAT 5, 1103WN
AMSTERDAM
NETHERLANDS
(Customer Services)
Ref: PGBR/3362/8392/35
Batch: G2/S117-88

Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#8329) of the NETHERLANDS MOBILE PROMO, online Sweepstakes International Program held on Tue. 27th of November 2007.

Your telephone number attached to ticket number: 834227383 with Serial number 3290/56 drew the lucky numbers: 06.22.45.61.88.93. [17].

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 900,000 (Nine Hundred Thousand Euros) in cash credited to file GBR/3044521172/04.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from different telephone company's directory and the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place Annually.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 900,000 Euros would be released to you by our affiliate payment bank here in Netherlands responsible for your payment.
To file for your claim, you are to fill the attached form and send it to the payment bank:

DEUTSCHE E-COMMERCE BANK
Tel:+31 647 205 765
FAX:0031-847-599-368
Email:accounts@debonline.net
Processing Officer-Mr Kupperman Jakobs

Who will direct you on how to claim your winnings and also be informed that your winning datas has been forwarded to his office already and all other relevant documents/paperwork can be prepared for you. You would be required to show an instrument of identification when collecting the money i.e. Drivers license or International passport.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Good luck from me and members of staff of the NETHERLANDS MOBILE PROMO.

Yours faithfully,

Maria Rudolf (Mrs.)
Online Coordinator for the NETHERLANDS MOBILE PROMO.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Antal svar på detta inlägg: 9
Aha.. .nu vet jag vad de är ute efter!
jag googlade (tack gode gud för google), och ett antal killar i England har också fått liknande SMS.

Tydligen ska man ju då fylla i ett formulär,och skicka in till en "bank".

Sedan tar "banken" kontakt, och man ombedes man betala skatt på pengarna, INNAN de förts över till ens konto.. Hmmm... Yeah,right!!

Jag, som då anser mig vara såväl upplyst, som i besittning av en stor portion sunt förnuft, har mest kul åt det här.

Hoppas ni alla läser detta, och tar er i akt!

/Zap

P.S. ..på något sätt,kan jag ända beundra kreativiteten i det hela
Ha,ha!!

Håller dom på fortfarande. Varför tar inte polisen dom.???

Idiotiskt att dra till med att ni har vunnit 8 miljoner. Det låter för bra.!!

Men vem vet. Man blir så begeistrad så man vet inte vad man gör.He,he!!

Vågar du skicka ett falskt kontonummer och pinkod så vi får reda på vad som händer. Det kanske är vågat. IDG ger nog en peng för upplysningen.
Testa och ring dom först innan du gör något.
Good luck from me and members of staff of the NETHERLANDS MOBILE PROMO

Här är ett par rader som inte är riktig Engelska.

Det är som: En gång var jag i Sverige två gånger aldrig. He,he!!

Moderator på Yahoo answer varnar en ung flicka:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
It is a trap dear that will make u loose 950 euros , 5000 , 4000 , 2850 euros , then 10500 euros for things like marginal fluctuation tax code , insurance bond code , anti-terrorist certificate , nominal fees .... what u will see is only a virtual simulation of what is happening in the real banking world , at the end u'll find that all 900,000.00 euros evaporate in the sky and you are moneyless , this group is professional stealer's...be warned
1 week ago
Annons
Ja jag törs nog inte svara på detta konstiga e-mail.

Det har ju bara blivit värre och värre med dessa spam.

Från:Mrs. Rose M. Kim <roskm@aol.com>
Till:rosekim@peoplepc.com

Ämne:PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL I SENT YOU

"Hello,

I am Mrs. Rose M. Kim, i am currently admitted at The Centre for Cancer
patients London.
Having worked as special rehabilitation officer for refugees and IDPs of the
UNHCR in Colombia (http: // www. unhcr.org/ country/ col. html) before retirement
from the E.U commission on humanitarian aid, i got diagnosed with Cancer.
Considering my present state of health, i need you to contact Mr. Denim Scott
on how you can channel the available fund for Charity.
I lived in your neighborhood several years ago before moving on, i guess you
can still remember me. Please contact him as soon as you can.
Sincerely.

Mrs.Rose M.Kim.
Center For Cancer Patients
Foundation Trust
London "

till saken hör.... att det allra första jag hängde upp mig på, var att det var en aol-adress.

..tyder ju liksom på USA. (AmericaOnLine)

Sedan.. Jojje... ditt exempel då... "Center For Cancer Patients" Hmmm...

Jaja... lite kul är det ju faktiskt, eller?

/Zap
Zaphod!!

AOL-Mail kan vilken bandit som helst skaffa sig i hela världen. Man kan inte lita på sig själv längre.
leiake... det är lugnt..

jag har aldrig litat på vare sig mig eller dig!

/Zap
Ja nu kan man återigen dra sig tillbaka.
Tycker grejen på slutet är lite kul. Yahoo e-mail adress:)
Och min förtvivlan är att jag vet ju inte hur många miljoner jag vunnit

"UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 15th of November 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected. Your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fudiciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;

Dr.Pinkett Brown
E-mail : lotteryclaimsdepts01@yahoo.de
Tel : +447-0457-40071

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). Anybody under the age of 17 and members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. Please note; You are hereby advice to send the asigned fudiciary Agent details below for Processing of your Claims;

Claims Requirements:
1. Name in full:
2. Home Address:
3. Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Company:
6. Phone Number:
7. Present Country:
8. Nationality:
9. Sex:
10. Winning Email:

Reply to this confidential email account: lotteryclaimsdepts01@yahoo.de

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY."

Ja, ja det är ju roligt att man inte är ensam att ha vunnit stora belopp.
Jag fick följande mail. . men jag bara deletade det.

Churchill gardens, Dublin, SW1V 3D, Ireland.
Ref: win/oct102/05, Batch: 05/10/wa34

We happily announce to you the draw of the Ireland Heritage Lottery Fund International Programs held on the 11th of October 2007 in Dublin, Ireland. Your email address attached to ticket number: 1456 with serial Number: 5555/05 drew the lucky number 3-1-174, which subsequently won you the lottery in the first category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file wlp/23456/05. This is from a total cash prize of US$ 50,000, 000.00 Million USD, shared amongst the first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

In view of this, your US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) would be released to you by our redemption centers in Europe. Our agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

All participants were selected randomly from World wide Website through computer ballot system extracted from over 1,000,000.00 companies and individuals. This promotion takes place annually for security reasons you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

To file your claims, please contact our agent:
Mr. Harry Henderson (Authorize Agent)
Email: heritagelottofund1@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +447031820484
Fax: +447031845862

Vilken dj....la bluff. . Hur tror dom att man ska gå på något sådant.

Sida:

Skriv ett svar

Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva ett svar.

Logga in eller klicka här för att bli medlem