Måndag 23 september 2024 vecka 39
Forum
Kategori: Familj och hälsa

Skolans förljugenhet

Skolans förljugenhet

Det är gott om personal i skolan idag, men ingen ser till att människorna som jobbar där sysslar med rätt saker. Ett exempel, de s.k. öronmärkta Perssonpengarna som skulle gå till att få fler i arbete i skolan för att stötta elever med svårigheter blev ju bara pannkaka. I Ljusdals kommun t.e.x. där utbildades klasslärare till specialpedagoger som sedan lyftes bort från skolan och sedan sattes i administrativt arbete. Ett arbe...

Visa/dölj hela huvudinlägget

Antal svar på detta inlägg: 11
Sidor: «1 2

Channel 5 is reportedly considering the launch of a new digital TV channel aimed at female viewers. The station would have similar output to that of Living TV, according to press reports. A spokesperson for Five said that "a range of options" were being considered as part of the channel's digital strategy.

Top Up TV trials new pay-per-day service

Digital terrestrial pay-TV servuce Top Up TV is testing a new 'pay-per-day' service called Xtra which operates without a smartcard. Instead, viewers call a premium rate line which authorises the £1-a-day payment for the service. Top Up co-founder David Chance, a former Sky executive, said the service is a "cheap and flexible service." A full launch for all viewers is expected to go ahead soon.

E4 goes free-to-air on Freeview in May

Channel 4 has announced it will make its entertainment channel E4 available on a free-to-air basis on Freeview at the end of May. The launch of E4 on Freeview - which will coincide with the sixth series of Big Brother - expands Channel 4's multi-channel offerings at a time when its chief executive, Andy Duncan, has warned of a potential £100 million funding shortfall as TV audiences make the switch to multi-channel TV. E4 will continue to be broadcast on cable TV and on Sky Digital, but operators will no longer be required to pay Channel 4 a subscription fee. The channel will also be removed from the Top Up TV package on Freeview, and Channel 4 will also launch a time-shifted version, called E4 +1, on Freeview, at the same time.

Sida:
« 1 2

Skriv ett svar

Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva ett svar.

Logga in eller klicka här för att bli medlem